Independent Living in Georges Hall
All inclusions are supplied and maintained by
Bankstown City Aged Care
Each residence also comes with:
- split system air conditioning
- electric cooktop and oven
- gas hot water system
- ample power points
- access to Foxtel
- internet access points
- priority access to any of the services provided by BCAC.
You will only need to bring and maintain your own:
- washing machine & dryer.
If required you will need to sign up for your own:
- personal plan for phone, internet and Foxtel with your provider.
Your monthly recurrent fee ensures that all equipment supplied by us, fees and charges, rates, lawns, gardens maintenance and repairs are managed by us.
Bankstown City Aged Care will administer and look after your:
- land rates
- insurances (building only)
- gardening fees
- general electricity and water usage for the village (not including your personal metered usage)
- community centre
- general maintenance.